People Services Supervisor
Develop, implement and professionalize all internal administrative HR processes including payroll and offboarding.
- Assists with the implementation of new ideas, processes and procedures and continuously improves efficiency.
- Contributes to the annual planning cycle, including budgeting and periodic reporting to the Tactical Management Team.
- Participates in internal and external projects and working groups aimed at further development of the personnel and organizational policy.
- Supervise the people administrative processes.
- The incumbent is responsible for the development, implementation and professionalization of all internal administrative HR processes. Furthermore, the position needs to develop adequate and logical procedures to ensure a smooth functioning of the HR administrative organization.
- The incumbent ensures the implementation and application of the relevant laws and regulations related to people matters, especially on the field of remuneration and benefits.
- Furthermore the incumbent insures the implementation/application of all relevant internal guidelines and collective labor agreements, supervises the payroll process.
- The incumbent supervises the payroll process and ensures timely processing and approvals from the People Experience Manager.
- The incumbent manages the processing of amongst others, employee letters and ensures the proper use of the HR systems.
- The position holder manages the offboarding (Exit) process.
- (Updated) HR administrative process.
- Compliance with Labor and employment law compliance programs.
- Reviewed and updated processes for the compliance with internal guidelines and collective labor agreement.
- Policies and procedure for payroll execution and approval.
- Policy and procedure for offboarding.
- Bachelor Degree in HR or similar level acquired through experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Theoretical knowledge of Human Resources management with specific practical experience in HR administrative and payroll.
- General knowledge of the organization and management of the airport and the airport users (airlines, ground handlers, etc.)
- Costumer oriented.
- Social skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Result driven.
- Communication skills.
- Advisory skills.
- Project Management Skills
Please submit your motivation letter and resume (in English), through email at email@example.com. For more information please contact Lizzette Archangel – Sr. Manager Human Capital Consulting Learning & Assessment at (+599) 9 685 08 58.
*The required prerequisite establishes the eligibility of an applicant to be considered.